Document for Deployment.

Sep 12, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Hello Alex,

I have downloaded your solution and complied and deployed manually (.wsp) using stsadm on the server and making sure in the farm solution it 's status is deployed. After this deployment  I went and check the Web.Config file of the application has the Safe entry in it. 

When I go to add webpart on the page I can't see your DocLibraryBreadCrum available in the list so I decided to upload again but still it didn't appear into list. 

Another work around I went and also open up AllItems.aspx file using Sharepoint Designer and it already had SharePoint:ListProperty Property="TitleBreadcrumb" runat="server" in it. So don't know what exactly I need to do now to display the folders name of the shared document library in the breadcrum???

Much appreciate your efforts.

Thanks & Regards,

Dilip

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Edited Sep 12, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hello all the future readers of this post!

The question was closed in the private conversation and was related to the breadcrumb navigation to the library folders on the Home page. As a summary - the SharePoint doesn't provide such navigation on the home page because there can be multiple document library webparts on the same page as a part of the reasons. So there's no place for modification and this scenario doesn't supported by this project. Feel free to ask the details at mail@alexboev.com if you need.

Alex Boev